Your Allergies with Wellness at the Spa
Allergies are common. Symptoms can range from a stuffy/runny nose, skin rashes, and insomnia. More serious symptoms can include trouble breathing and asthma. Whether you’re suffering from seasonal allergies or any other form of allergies, our allergy clinic can help solve your problems. Allergies can be induced from many different triggers. You may suffer from one or more of the following types of allergies:
- Outdoor allergies – such as pollen, grass, bug bites or stings, etc.
- Indoor allergies – dust, dust mites, feathers, pets, etc.
Preparing for Your Allergy Appointment
When coming in for your allergy testing, please AVOID the following before or during the testing period:
- antihistamines, montelukast, antidepressants or high-dose long-term steroids should be stopped, depending on the medication, three to 14 days before the day of testing.
- asthma medications or short bursts of oral steroids may be continued, as they will not affect the results
- do not wear any scented products to the office on the day of testing
- provide a list of medications you are taking
Allergy BundleDependent on Insurance Plan
- Allergy Testing
- No More Allergies!!!